Monday, May 28, 2007

green grass blue sky.

That time I had nothing to do, and I spent my countless evenings sitting on the same pitch, when it used to be dark and the street lights used to make me feel larger than my self, we used to search for our true selves in those shadows.

Sometimes beer, sometimes cigarette, sometimes fritters , sometimes endless talks and sometimes the peace... we shared a lot while sitting on that hip 'n' famous park of mumbai. We designed the dreams and dissolved the pains and worries, shared the thoughts and shared the life, built dreams and struggled to make them true .Every time we felt alone we headed there to get life, and we got it every time, we don’t know when and how we fell apart.

The ‘we’ left alone but there remained ‘I ’. whenever I felt life going off track and slipping out of my hand, I trust that pitch ,go there have a chat with those inexistent ‘we’s and meet my self ones again as I was……

2 comments:

saurabh V said...

hi!

nice article.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean ... :)